- General conditions
- The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
- The Site Administration has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes take effect 3 (three) days from the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the website. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he\she is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
- User's obligations
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating the Russian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to disruption of normal operation of the Site and services of the Site.
- The use of the materials of the Site without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed (Article 1270 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation). For the lawful use of the materials of the Site, it is necessary to conclude licensing agreements (obtain licenses) from the Copyright Holders.
- When citing materials from the Site, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is required (subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 of Article 1274 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
- Comments and other entries of the User on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
- The User is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or incurred loss or damage associated with any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, which he\she entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or part of them may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- Other conditions
- All possible disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and Site Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for by the Agreement.
- The recognition by a court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
- Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later in defense of their interests and protection of copyright for materials of the Site protected in accordance with the legislation.
The user confirms that he\she is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.